Wednesday, November 19

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

1 Coffee Mug (large mug)
4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
some nuts (optional)
Small splash of vanilla


Mix flour, sugar and cocoa - Spoon in 1 egg, Pour in milk and oil, and mix well (a fork works great!) Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power - Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug. Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy!

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

8 comments:

Sally Ann said...

Mmmmm! Looks so good!

The Browning Family said...

ooohhhhh - I am sooooo excited about this.....

B.E.Hughes said...

Oh YAH! Add more chocolate and I am IN!

~Mary said...

I'm wondering how it tastes! Has anyone tried it? That could be disasterous if it is that easy and that good.

Alice said...

YUM!! I'm going to make these this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this recipe before but have never tried it. I wonder if it would cure my sweet cravings! :) I'll have to give it a whirl sometime.

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

YUMMY YUMMMY I'VE LOVE IN MY TUMMY! WOW! that cake was awesome Charity!!! 2 thumbs up from me, and I am a choco cake fanatic! It is a little spongy, but ummmmm ummmm good! If any of you haven't tried this, I encourage you to treat yourself to a cup of dark decadence!

Anonymous said...

good stuff! I tried it too. A little different texture but YUMMY!

~Elaine